Education of children is a joint venture involving the school and the parents. Both
have very responsible roles to play in the formation of their child's character
and personality. The importance of co-operation from the parents, their constant
guidance, love and understanding will ever support our children as they walk in
the foot steps of Little Flower Convent School.
- We encourage the parents to visit the school and be aware of the progress of your
- We request our parents not to enter the class-room, meet the teacher or your child
directly without the prior permission of the Principal.
- Parent- Teacher Meeting is on every second Saturday of the month. This gives you
an opportunity to check the progress of your child, give and take suggestion from
- Facilitate your child to have a dream in life, teach right values and encourage
them to see the positive qualities of life.
- Train your child to do what one ought to do and not to do what one likes to do.
- What the child gets in the family, the child gives to the society.